Homes for Sale in Normandie Heights, Arcadia, CA
Normandie Heights is a lovely residential neighborhood in the northern part of Pasadena, California.
Located along Lake Avenue, Normandie Heights is a short drive north of the Playhouse District of Downtown Pasadena. The neighborhood is ideally located in a mostly suburban portion of the city, a reasonable distance away from the busy urban areas of Pasadena. Families looking for a move-up home in the city will appreciate the fantastic offerings available in this community. Should you require help finding ideal properties listed on the market in Normandie Heights, our team is ready to help with your real estate needs.
- HISTORIC NEIGHBORHOOD: Normandie Heights is a historical neighborhood home to several landmarks registered under the National Register of Historic Places. 50 households currently registered on the list feature the classic bungalow architecture that reflects classic home designs in the 1920s. The area also features many long-standing churches and iconic landmark locations that locals and visitors frequent regularly.
- ENTRY-LEVEL HOMES: The housing market in Normandie Heights is comprised of modestly priced mid-range and entry-level homes. Whether you’re looking to purchase a starter home or are looking to move up into a more spacious suburban single-family home, there’s surely something that matches your needs and budget in the neighborhood.
- CONVENIENT LOCATION: Like most other neighborhoods in the northern part of Pasadena, residents in Normandie Heights enjoy easy access to various family-friendly amenities throughout the region. Schools, restaurants, shopping malls, public parks, and many other conveniences are readily available to families living in the suburb.
Find Your Home
Homes for Sale in Normandie Heights, Pasadena, CA
Homes for Sale in Normandie Heights
5 Need to Know Real Estate Facts About Normandie Heights
- If you’re in the market for an entry-level suburban home, you’ll find great deals in the Normandie Heights neighborhood.
- Homes here are priced between $600,000 to $1.3 Million, with the average being well below the median home price in Pasadena.
- The lowest-priced homes in the neighborhood are the small bungalows built in the 1920s, offering modest 700 sqft to 1,200 sqft home models.
- There are larger suburban single-family homes featuring Craftsman-style architecture and more spacious 1,500 sqft to 4,000 sqft of floor space.
- These homes come in varying designs with different architectural styles and build that range between three to seven-bedroom layouts.
On the map
Normandie Heights Map
Normandie Heights is a family-friendly suburban community north of the city. The neighborhood is bordered by Woodbury Road to the north, Washington Boulevard to the south, Los Robles Avenue to the west, and Lake Avenue to the east. Notable landmarks in the neighborhood include several churches such as St. Elizabeth of Hungary Catholic Church and Westminster Presbyterian Church. Other iconic structures in the area include The Seth Cook Reese House, the Washington Theater, the Normandie Heights Estate, and various bungalow homes registered on the National Register of Historic Places.
Your Pasadena REALTOR®
Hi, I'm Kevin Kwan
I’m a Strong Negotiator, Efficient Problem-solver, and more importantly, I Get Results! Having done more than $70 million in sales in the region, I aim to provide a pleasant and professional working experience with my clients and work hard to get them the best deal for their needs. Contact me today for any real estate-related inquiries in Pasadena, California.