Homes for Sale in Muir Heights, Arcadia, CA
Muir Heights is a predominantly residential neighborhood in the northern part of Pasadena, California.
Located in the lovely suburban areas north of the city, families living in Muir Heights enjoy family-friendly living environments. The neighborhood features beautiful suburban single-family homes with streets lined by well-manicured front lawns and mature trees. If you’re interested in Muir Heights and would like to learn more about the area, our detailed community page offers need-to-know facts a buyer should review when considering a purchase in the neighborhood. Should you have additional questions about the community, please feel free to contact our team directly.
- NEARBY SCHOOLS: John Muir High School Early College Magnet is located within the neighborhood and is an excellent school option for families looking to move into the neighborhood. The school provides an extensive sports program with state-of-the-art facilities used by the John Muir Mustangs.
- TREMENDOUS CURB APPEAL: Muir Heights is an idyllic suburban community with beautiful surroundings that you’ll surely appreciate when you get a chance to visit the neighborhood. Streets are lined by mature trees, and homes feature well-landscaped yards that add to the overall curb appeal of the area.
- HEALTHY REAL ESTATE MARKET: Muir Heights offers a comprehensive selection of suburban single-family homes. These homes provide comfortable living arrangements and are the perfect buy for families in the market for a mid-range home in the city. There’s typically a good supply of available real estate in the community, with average price ranges usually coming in a bit below the median home price in Pasadena.
Find Your Home
Homes for Sale in Muir Heights, Pasadena, CA
Homes for Sale in Muir Heights
5 Need to Know Real Estate Facts About Muir Heights
- Real Estate in Muir Heights is comprised of lovely suburban single-family homes.
- These residences typically feature classic Craftsman-style architecture with modest single-story bungalow-type configurations.
- Some custom-built residences have replaced these older home models ideal for those looking for a larger home option in the neighborhood.
- The price of properties in the area ranges between $700,000 to $1.9 Million.
- Home models range between three to five-bedroom configurations with two or three baths and 800 sqft to 3,200 sqft of floor space.
On the map
Muir Heights Map
Muir Heights is a lovely suburban community in the northern part of Pasadena, California. North Arroyo borders the neighborhood to its southwest, W Washington Boulevard to the south, Fair Oaks Avenue to the east, and W Woodbury Road to the north.
The area is predominantly residential, but nearby main roads are filled with various commercial establishments. You’ll find various retail and dining establishments nearby, especially those along Fair Oaks Avenue. You can visit nearby public parks for recreation, while golf enthusiasts can join the Brookside Golf Club.
Your Pasadena REALTOR®
Hi, I'm Kevin Kwan
I’m a Strong Negotiator, Efficient Problem-solver, and more importantly, I Get Results! Having done more than $70 million in sales in the region, I aim to provide a pleasant and professional working experience with my clients and work hard to get them the best deal for their needs. Contact me today for any real estate-related inquiries in Pasadena, California.