Homes for Sale in Catalina Villas, Arcadia, CA
Catalina Villas is a mixed-use neighborhood located in the busy heartland of Pasadena, California.
The neighborhood sits along Interstate-210 in between the Mid Central and Playhouse districts of the city. Catalina Villas feature a combination of residential and commercial areas and is a perfect buy for those looking to live close to the city center. Should you require assistance finding ideal home options in the suburb, please feel free to contact our team today. Our team works extensively in Pasadena and would be glad to help match you with a listing that best matches your specific needs.
- COMMERCIAL AREAS: Catalina Villas has a comprehensive selection of commercial establishments providing ample retail and dining options for families in the community. Colorado Boulevard to the south and Lake Avenue to its west are lined with various restaurants, stores, groceries, and many other local businesses open to the many residents in the neighborhood.
- WELL-PRICED HOMES: Catalina Villas offers a selection of mid-range and entry-level residential real estate. Budget-conscious buyers can opt for modest bungalow-type residences or low-density condos in the neighborhood. There’s also an excellent selection of larger single-family homes and some custom-built luxury houses available for you to consider in the area.
- CENTRAL LOCATION: Located along Interstate-210, residents have direct access to the major business centers in Pasadena. The area is also a short distance away from notable educational institutions to its south, including the California Institute of Technology and Pasadena City College.
Find Your Home
Homes for Sale in Catalina Villas, Pasadena, CA
635 N Chester Avenue
95 N Wilson Avenue
1175 E Villa Street
260 N Mar Vista Avenue 1
506 N Mar Vista Ave 6
104 N WILSON Avenue 12
Homes for Sale in Catalina Villas
5 Need to Know Real Estate Facts About Catalina Villas
- Property types in Catalina Villas include single-family homes, condos, apartments, and townhouses.
- The original households in the suburb are the Bungalow-type single-family homes that feature 1,000 to 1,500 sqft of floor space.
- These homes usually have modest two to three-bedroom configurations priced between $500,000 to $700,000.
- Another alternative entry-level home option buyers can consider is condos which typically range around the same amount.
- The rest of the available real estate in Catalina Villas are single-family homes, townhomes, and condos with more spacious floor layouts priced between $1 to $4.5 Million.
On the map
Catalina Villas Map
Located to the east of Downtown Pasadena, California. The neighborhood’s borders include Orange Grove Boulevard to the north, N Lake Avenue to the west, E Colorado Boulevard to the south, and N Hill Avenue to the east. Notable locations close to the neighborhood include the Jefferson Recreation Center to the east and Pasadena City College to the southeast. Professionals working at nearby colleges to the south and the various business centers along Interstate-210 will appreciate the convenient location and excellent amenities offered by the Catalina Villas community.
Your Pasadena REALTOR®
Hi, I'm Kevin Kwan
I’m a Strong Negotiator, Efficient Problem-solver, and more importantly, I Get Results! Having done more than $70 million in sales in the region, I aim to provide a pleasant and professional working experience with my clients and work hard to get them the best deal for their needs. Contact me today for any real estate-related inquiries in Pasadena, California.
Meet the locals
Who Lives in Pasadena, CA
Median Household Income
Average Household Size
Cost of Living Score
Things to do in Catalina Villas
Schools in Catalina Villas
International School of Los Angeles
PK – 5
Mayfield Junior School
K – 8
K – 8
Jefferson Elementary School
K – 5
Rose City High School
9 – 12