Arcadia, California, is well-known for its beautiful residential areas, family-friendly allure, and solid feeling of community. Locals and visitors are drawn to this location for reasons beyond its gorgeous scenery.
The city is well-known for its thriving restaurant industry, including classic diners and fine dining establishments. Restaurants in Arcadia offer delectable meals with a fusion of different flavors, from traditional Asian tastes to tantalizing Mexican fare and delicious Italian specialties.
Arcadia’s wide variety of restaurants can satisfy every taste and give guests an unforgettable dining experience. Let’s have a walkthrough of the best restaurants in Arcadia to help you plan your next food trip in California!
Global Gastronomy at Your Fingertips
The Barn is a top-notch Asian restaurant that gracefully blends the best of classic and innovative culinary traditions. The restaurant’s decor and service provide a setting ideal for experiencing the extensive flavors of Asia.
Every meal is a work of art, carefully curated to give only the best to their customers.
The Barn is a renowned jewel in Arcadia’s culinary scene because of its dedication to serving high-quality meals made with professional culinary skills and providing an authentic and wonderful dining experience for everyone.
- Taiwan Fried Tofu – An appealing appetizer or snack with golden tofu bits that are crunchy on the outside and delicious and spicy on the inside.
- Grilled Beef Tongue with Vegetable – Slices of delicate, expertly grilled beef tongue and various fresh, crisp veggies.
- Sausage Egg Fried Rice – Perfectly cooked and seasoned scrambled eggs on a bed of fluffy rice flavored with delicious spices.
“The food is absolutely delicious, no doubt about that. Very cultural. I’d recommend trying the smoked chicken heart and fish chin. The service was very friendly and helpful. Very nice staff. The staff was very concerned about their food quality which is always nice. They were willing to go above and beyond to meet our needs. definitely give this place a try” – Tim Guan
The delicious pastries of Kee Wah Bakery Cafe are a tribute to classic Chinese baking techniques and authentic flavors of Southeast Asia. It is a lovely shop in the middle of Arcadia and is home to a tempting selection of authentic Chinese-baked goodies.
Kee Wah Bakery Cafe, which prides itself on adhering to culinary traditions, encourages its customers to appreciate the history and flavor of traditional Chinese pastries.
Share some sweetness with friends and family with a box of Chinese cookies!
- [香港制造]至尊月餅 MADE IN HONG KONG Moon Cakes 2023 – These Moon Cakes are handmade and imported straight from Hong Kong Kee Wah. For those who like the superior salted egg yolks of Hong Kong, this is the finest option.
- 熱批 Warm Meat Pies – These delicious pastries have a warm and flaky crust around a filling of savory meats, making them a delightful and soothing snack at any time of the day.
- 果味金酥 Fruit Short Cake – Every mouthful of this delicious dessert is bursting with your choice of one of many fruity flavors. The dish is a must for everyone with a sweet tooth who enjoys fruity treats, thanks to the combination of the light, airy shortcake layers and your favorite fruit filling.
“This is a fantastic Chinese bakery. I love their warm chicken and BBQ pork pies which are very flaky and buttery. Also their egg tarts are delicious as well. Can’t wait to try some of their other offerings. Friendly staff and easy online ordering. Free parking in back.” – Poly Gone
In the heart of Arcadia, California, you’ll find Kai Ramen Arcadia, an exquisite restaurant serving as a beacon of genuine Japanese food in the city.
The restaurant focuses on serving authentic ramen, providing customers with a real experience of Japan with its wide selection of noodle meals and premium broths made from only the freshest ingredients.
Each dish, prepared by their skilled chefs, has the recognizable flavor of traditional Japanese ramen. Anyone searching for an authentic Japanese meal or vegetarian-friendly options in Arcadia should make a beeline for Kai Ramen Arcadia!
- Bomb Ramen (Topped with spicy Tan Tan pork) – Tonkatsu soup topped with ground pork, cabbage, sprouts, scallions, red onion, sesame seeds, thick noodles, and an egg—the chef’s special.
- Popeye Vegan Ramen – Spinach noodles, fresh seasonal vegetables, tofu, red onion, and an optional egg top off the original soy broth. One that no vegan eater should pass up!
- Spicy Beef Ramen – Soup created with a homemade shoyu plant base, thick noodles, sukiyaki beef slices, seasoned eggs, scallions, red onions, and crushed black pepper.
“My first time here and loved my experience! Everything we ordered was so flavorful and delicious. I ordered the Kai ramen and I’ve e never had anything like it. It’s a little spicy if you like spice and the added cheese made it so much better! The broth was rich and full of flavor. The chasu rice was so good too! I loved my first dining experience here. They have a great menu selection and the staff are friendly” – Tara A
Delicious flavors from the heart of Mexico can be enjoyed at Cabrera’s Mexican Restaurant in Arcadia, CA.
It is owned by a friendly family with a menu of delicious traditional Mexican staples. The authentic flavor of Mexican cuisine is achieved by the restaurant’s dedication to utilizing only the freshest ingredients and traditional preparation methods.
Cabrera’s Mexican Restaurant, which can be found in the heart of Arcadia, features an appealing ambiance and a menu that embraces the passion of Mexican food, perfect for a simple family dinner or a joyful gathering with friends.
- Molcajete – Steak, Chicken, or a Combo Meal. Panela cheese, grilled chorizo, grilled onions, and the chef’s signature molcajete sauce are served above a bed of cactus.
- Fajitas – Chicken, steak, shrimp, or a combination. Cheese and white wine are flambéed and combined with grilled cactus, onions, and bell peppers. It can be paired with a side of rice, guacamole, beans, pico de gallo, and sour cream served sizzling on a hot grill.
- Pollo Al Chipotle – Grilled chicken breasts marinated in their signature chipotle sauce. Accompanied with steaming rice and vegetables.
“Been to a couple of Cabrera’s multiple times, and my family have decided that Cabrera’s in Arcadia is the best out of all. Fast and kind service is always appreciated, and nothing I have ordered ever disappointed me once. Chips and salsa are always the best as well. I have not found any other restaurants that serve better chips and salsa together from hole in the wall to fancy Mexican restaurants. Thanks to your staffs front and back, can’t wait for my next visit!” – Yunjin Jang
Local Flavors and Timeless Eateries
Looking for a great seafood restaurant in Arcadia? Check out the family-owned and operated Shrimp House!
Breaded giant shrimp, creamy clam chowder, and flawlessly grilled fish are just a few of the menu highlights that make this a top choice for seafood lovers searching for a pleasant seafood dining experience in Arcadia.
The dedication to quality and hospitality makes this restaurant a local favorite among Arcadia’s seafood lovers.
- Golden Fried Calamari – Features chunks of soft calamari that have been hand-cut to exact specifications and are covered with the restaurant’s special breading.
- Shrimp Salad and Chowder – Small salad with bay shrimp and a bowl of chowder.
- Golden Fried Fish – Golden-fried Alaskan filet that is breaded fresh using their secret recipe.
“I had a sudden craving for fish and chips and stumbled upon a local diner in the neighborhood area. I was pleasantly surprised by the warm and friendly service, as well as the delicious food they served.” – Tony Y
Arcadia’s Sesame Grill is a hidden treasure for foodies that should be on your list of restaurants to try in the city. It has a sophisticated appeal complimented by its comprehensive menu of top-notch dishes that expertly blend French and Californian influences.
The restaurant’s unwavering dedication to ingredient preparation results in flavorful dishes. Each mouthful at Sesame Grill is a memorable experience because of the restaurant’s expert blending of tastes.
Those searching for a sophisticated and luxurious dining experience in Arcadia will find this restaurant a great place to try, from its gorgeous interior design to its fantastic culinary offerings.
- House Pasta – Spaghetti with shrimp, chicken, and sweet Italian sausage.
- Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup – A bowl of soothing goodness, loaded with the freshest ingredients, including tender chicken and al dente noodles in a delicious broth.
- 5-Piece Jumbo Tenders (Spicy) Combo – This combination is a delicious mix of heat and flavor, with five generously sized, perfectly crispy chicken tenders and exquisite sides.
“Sit down dining js widely available. Beware restaurant is going through menu changes. They have eliminated all menu items except for the chicken related food. Lots of parking and drink places nearby. Chicken was extravagantly juicy” – Alec X
The Outback Steakhouse is a vibrant restaurant brand that transports its customers to Australia through its selection of perfectly seasoned food.
It features a lively atmosphere and offers various steakhouse classics, including tender and juicy steaks, fresh seafood, and more. Outback Steakhouse provides an excellent dining experience focusing on robust tastes and ample quantities, perfect for steak and seafood lovers in Arcadia!
If you want to experience the Australian outback without leaving your neighborhood, this is the place to go!
- Bone-In Ribeye* 18 oz. – Tender and flavorful bone-in and marbled cuts.
- Grilled Salmon – Served grilled and seasoned. Comes with two homemade sides and their signature rémoulade sauce.
- Grilled Chicken on the Barbie – Chicken breasts marinated in their special BBQ sauce and cooked over wood coals. Served with two homemade sides of your choosing.
“I brought my dad here on a Tuesday, so we were seated very quickly. The food and the staff were excellent. The loaves came in hot, and the drinks flowed freely.” – Eric Munoz
The Cheesecake Factory in Arcadia is more than just a restaurant; it is a gourmet haven in California.
Located in the heart of the city, this establishment is known for its extensive menu, from renowned cheesecakes to an exciting mix of American and foreign cuisine.
An excellent dining experience is guaranteed for diners, thanks to the restaurant’s welcoming and sophisticated ambiance and plentiful servings.
The Cheesecake Factory in Arcadia guarantees a fascinating gourmet trip that satisfies every palette, whether you’re in the mood for a delicious cheesecake or a hefty dinner.
- Renee’s Chicken-Almond Salad Sandwich – A Small Green Salad, a Cup of the House Soup, and a Half of a Chicken-Almond Salad Sandwich.
- Chicken Riesling – White wine Riesling cream sauce with mushrooms, bacon, onions, garlic, and a chicken breast. Accompanied with Buttered Parmesan Pasta.
- Shepherd’s Pie – Crust made of mashed potatoes and Parmesan cheese above a filling of ground beef, carrots, peas, zucchini, and onions smothered in a flavorful mushroom gravy.
“We went to eat at noon and ordered some pasta dishes. One spaghetti with meatballs and The other spaghetti with shrimp. The bad thing that I was expecting homemade pasta. They were clearly packaged. But hey, it was tasty just the same. And of course The specialty of the house, the cheesecake desserts… Spectacular” – José Zinicola
The Sweet Finale
Sweet dreams come true at Poppy Cake, a charming bakery in Arcadia. In a warm and inviting setting, this bakery offers a tempting selection of pastries and sweets that look as good as they taste.
Poppy Cake provides a lovely experience for dessert lovers, whether you’re in the mood for a piece of their beautiful cakes, a flawlessly flaky pastry, or a sweet treat to brighten your day.
They also serve delectable sandwiches and beverages to complement their vast array of pastries and desserts. Those looking for a sugar rush and a sense of culinary mastery in every mouthful should definitely make a stop at Poppy Cake!
- Passion Berry Iced Tea – This refreshing drink mixes the sweetness of berries with the acidity of passion fruit for a fruity tea with a tropical twist.
- Turkey Cranberry – a delightful sandwich made with roasted free-range turkey breast, soft brie, Dijon aioli, cranberry relish, romaine lettuce, and tomato.
- Smoked Salmon – Enjoy a mouth-watering salmon sandwich complimented with lemon caper cream cheese, pickled red onion, fresh dill, Persian cucumber, and market tomato.
“Nice selection, not too busy, polite service, and plentiful street parking. And best of all, a yummy gluten-free banana muffin!” – Peck Lane
Goki is a charming family-owned bakehouse and coffee shop that beautifully blends Mexican-inspired flavors into their delightful creations.
With a warm and inviting atmosphere, Goki offers a tempting array of baked goods and artisanal coffee, making it the perfect place to savor the fusion of Mexican culinary traditions and the cozy comforts of a local coffee shop.
- Lemon Loaf – Lemon loaf with lemon glaze.
- Mazapán Latte (Peanut) – Authentic Mexican peanut latte brewed with Mazapan candies and espresso.
- Pan de Elote (Mexican-style Cornbread) – Moist & sweet cornbread.
“Goki Cafe seems to be a family run coffee shop/bakery that simply does everything right. The coffee was delicious, they bake all of their items in house, and their service is top notch.
The atmosphere is great for hanging out, studying or work. There’s tons of space AND outlets at nearly every table (it’s a small thing but it matters when you want to get some work done and need a charge).
They have a great balance of traditional and speciality drinks and the coffee quality is very good.
You can tell the owners have put a lot of passion into this cafe and it leaves you wanting to come back.
Parking: There’s a full lot in front and street parking behind. Overall there plenty of parking.” – Elliot Sperin
Many restaurants in Arcadia offer a variety of delectable meals to satisfy whatever cravings you have! You’ll never go hungry in this city since it is home to many bakeries, cafes, and restaurants.
Arcadia’s restaurants provide various savory options, perfect for sharing with loved ones and creating lasting memories.
If you want to know more about Arcadia, please feel free to book an appointment with our team. You may reach us by calling 626-272-2365 or sending a message via email@example.com or through any of our social media channels below:
Frequently Asked Questions
Most restaurants in Arcadia welcome walk-ins without requiring diners to make a reservation in advance.
Arcadia is home to a wide variety of restaurants that are happy to accommodate vegetarians and other special diets. A popular vegetarian-friendly option in the city is Kai Ramen Arcadia, serving ramen suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
It all comes down to personal choice and the nature of the event, but some of the Arcadia restaurants listed might be perfect for celebrations, such as Outback Steakhouse.